This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Endpoint Blocking Public WiFi Splash Pages

Apologies if I'm posting to the wrong group - my question is about Endpoint Advanced, managed by cloud-based Central Admin.

We’ve been having an ongoing problem with Sophos on laptops for people who travel.  A lot of free public wifi networks, like you’d find at a hotel, restaurant, or airport, at first can only connect to a splash page where one must accept disclaimers, before the network will let the device connect to the rest of the internet.  Without accepting the terms on the splash page, the internet cannot be accessed.  And it seems that with many of these wireless network splash pages, Sophos completely blocks the disclaimers/terms/conditions page, thus preventing any and all internet access. 

I’m looking for an easy way to loosen up the Sophos policy that is restricting access these splash pages, without punching too much of a hole in the general network security that Sophos provides.  Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data