This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows XP and Server 2003 - What is Sophos Endpoint?

Hi all,

Unavoidablly (for the moment) we still have a couple of XP and Server 2003 clients in our environment.

If I looks at the status of Sophos on these machines everything seems to be updating normally and looks healthy and normal.  If I look at their status on the the Enterprise Console, again, everything looks healthy and normal.

However, I understand from this link: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/128057 that Server 2003 and XP are 'retired'.

Does this simply mean that I cannot get support for Sophos on this OS's?  Is there a specified date when Sophos will just stop working on these OS's or can we hope that it will continue to work, just in an unsupported format?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hello belletto77,

I'm not using Central so, I'm afraid, I can't say how it's supposed to work and whether there's an installer. the common installer should work for XP/2003 if you have Extended Support, or there's no option to install at all.

Christian 

Children