This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Virus/Spyware Detected

Can anyone help me in this issue ? There are mostly which are not cleanable. Is there any other way to clean them or use any other antivirus / 3rd party tool to clean these unclean able infections ?

Thanks in well Adv.

Regards

Faisal

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hello Faisal,

as you have included the analyses I guess you have also read them. Did you follow the advice given (e.g. to send samples for the generic detections - especially for Mal/Generic-S) on the analysis page and the linked articles. Admittedly the one for PE infections no longer exists (can't say why) but I assume you don't have an outbreak and the common procedures (scheduled scan, using the local Quarantine Manager, manual delete) apply. Some detections make me wonder whether you cooperate with an IT Jurassic Park. Seriously - where do you users get all this stuff from?

If the instructions aren't clear or if you're unsure how to apply them please be specific (and perhaps Malware Questions is the better forum to discuss some of these things). Please also note that it's not possible to give more than some general advice in response to a list of threat names. There's no miracle cure known only to adepts and if the common procedures prove insufficient an effective approach requires context and details.

Christian

Children
No Data