This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application EventID: 11

Hello Everyone,

I have an endpoint that has a warning Event ID 11.

The error message I get is:

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

I have reviewed the error and determined it is being caused by: C:\PROGRA~2\Sophos\SOPHOS~1\SOPHOS~2.DLL

Is this standard behavior of a system that has Sophos Endpoint Software installed or do I need to do some sort of repair? I have found various solutions to this error for other programs, but most of them involve changing a registry value for AppInit, and I don't want to make registry changes if it is intended to run that way.

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • However, when an administrator Uninstalls Sophos, this *** gets left behind. And event ID 11 will pester you for the rest of your sorry f'ing life.

So Sophos should build a better fucing Uninstaller that removes ALL TRACES of anything named SOPHOS Completely. 100%. 

But I am sure they are incapable of this.

I ran away from Sophos as fast I could because of the diarrhea show this product was and still is.

Now months the later and some endpoints event viewers are still being hit with Event ID 11, Wininit. Tied to a SOPHOS DLL. ***.

Why...because Sophos Uninstaller is ***.

Worst software ever. Now having to waste even more time try to rid my self of Sophos (Malware)

Bottom line......don't install anything from this company or you will regret it.

Middle finger to Sophos