This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Cloud full installer

So when I download the full install from my cloud portal, it is only 1417kb.  When you run it, it downloads from the cloud the rest of the binaries and installs.  Question is, can I actually download the "full" install files?  I have multiple sites that have small internet connections.  I'd like to be able to fully stage the installs on the sccm dp's and the clients not have to have to reach out over the wan or internet.  Can this be done?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • thanks, found what I needed.  We can install update caches.  The initial install can be done from those, not like the on-prem.  This is an improvement.

FROM endpoint faq - https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/127044

Is it possible to create a full version of installer as it was possible with the old one?

With the new installer you will NOT be able to create a full installer. To save bandwidth during the deployment, Sophos suggests to use Update Caches in the environment as the new installer now supports initial installation from cache.

Children
No Data