This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't uninstall endpoint agent!

Disabled Tamper Protection and trying to uninstall as admin.  I even disabled all the Sophos services.  When I try to uninstall it says it can't because it's updating, but how can it update if all the services are stopped!?

Even ran the batch file from here https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/122126 and rebooted but it says the same thing!  WTH!!!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Try to run a total uninstaller. I've had this issue in the past. Total Uninstaller will do the trick. You will be hunting reg keys and files with no end. If that does not work. Try to install sophos again and remove with total uninstaller. If you've ran the batch like you claim and total uninstaller does not pick it up... reinstall and remove from there. 

• Try to run a total uninstaller. I've had this issue in the past. Total Uninstaller will do the trick. You will be hunting reg keys and files with no end. If that does not work. Try to install sophos again and remove with total uninstaller. If you've ran the batch like you claim and total uninstaller does not pick it up... reinstall and remove from there. 

Children
No Data