This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unwanted data control detections

We implemented Data Control policy and one of the policy I added is

Ailment, disease and diagnosis lexicon (ICD-9) [USA]

This policy seems like detecting every thing , even job application which has no data which can flag this policy.

In Sophos Site I found this article

http://www.sophos.com/support/knowledgebase/article/113937.html

it seems like  this policy is still broken. Any ETA when this policy will be fixed?

:24347

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Christian and John

Thank you all for your reply. This is what I am finding

With the Policy Ailment, disease and diagnosis lexicon (ICD-9) [USA]  I am noticing it flags legitimate document  which are transferred via USB or outlook and also every now and then flags documents which has nothing to do ICD9. So I am reluctant to  turn of the policy. The worst case scenario is that  if we have any auditing I have to filter thru all the documents  in this category and see which are legit and which are not.

Interesting thing is I have few computers where this policy is flagging documents which shouldn’’’’t be flagged with this policy. If I copy same document to USB drive or Outlook from my own computer it doesn’’’’t flag anything ( as expected).

I think I will run some diagnostics from the computers which are flagging these documents and send the diagnostic files to tech support.

:24681
  • Christian and John

Thank you all for your reply. This is what I am finding

With the Policy Ailment, disease and diagnosis lexicon (ICD-9) [USA]  I am noticing it flags legitimate document  which are transferred via USB or outlook and also every now and then flags documents which has nothing to do ICD9. So I am reluctant to  turn of the policy. The worst case scenario is that  if we have any auditing I have to filter thru all the documents  in this category and see which are legit and which are not.

Interesting thing is I have few computers where this policy is flagging documents which shouldn’’’’t be flagged with this policy. If I copy same document to USB drive or Outlook from my own computer it doesn’’’’t flag anything ( as expected).

I think I will run some diagnostics from the computers which are flagging these documents and send the diagnostic files to tech support.

:24681
Children
No Data