This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

lost connection with mail.xxxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] while receiving the initial server greeting

lost connection with smtp.iconpln.co.id[103.3.76.18] while receiving the initial server greeting

Hello,

I have purchased SEA and we used to filtering outbound email server.

Right now there's so many queuing email (delivery deferred) to external mail.

hereis the sample log error message:

lost connection with mail.valdo.co.id[139.255.46.154] while receiving the initial server greeting

lost connection with mail.subur.co.id[101.255.103.65] while receiving the initial server greeting

lost connection with mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[63.250.192.45] while sending RCPT TO

please help what should i do....

thanks,

Dwisa

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ive seen a few things cause this over the years. 

An ISP doing QoS on SMTP traffic or other traffic shaping rules. 

It could also be something within your network, are you able to telnet and send test emails to these servers from your LAN? 

Or the remote end has blacklisted you in some form and rejected the connection before accepting the mail and does not send an NDR. 

I would suggest checking with your ISP and checking your local network, if you still need a hand please raise a support case and we can test connectivity from the backend of the appliance too.  

• Ive seen a few things cause this over the years. 

An ISP doing QoS on SMTP traffic or other traffic shaping rules. 

It could also be something within your network, are you able to telnet and send test emails to these servers from your LAN? 

Or the remote end has blacklisted you in some form and rejected the connection before accepting the mail and does not send an NDR. 

I would suggest checking with your ISP and checking your local network, if you still need a hand please raise a support case and we can test connectivity from the backend of the appliance too.  

Children
No Data