This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error on Sophos Email appliances - host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 450 try later (in reply to end of DATA command)

Hi Guys,

Our Sophos Email Appliances are showing an error and not delivering mail, which is stuck in the "Pre-Filter deferred" queue. 

We are also seeing this error:

host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 450 try later (in reply to end of DATA command)

Is anyone else getting this? Sophos Support say they are having a massive worldwide problem with Sophos Email Appliances today, but I'm not seeing anyone talking about the problem which I was expecting.

Thanks

Radek

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This problem caused and outage to bussiness email almost 1 days.  Sophos engineer has fixed the problem since 7/7/2017.  But there is no explanation from sophos or local vendor how problem caused or how sophos will do to prevent this problem.   I think the service like this is an unacceptable level for bussiness when comparing to other securities product companys.  I'm still waiting for satisfication survey from sophos.

• This problem caused and outage to bussiness email almost 1 days.  Sophos engineer has fixed the problem since 7/7/2017.  But there is no explanation from sophos or local vendor how problem caused or how sophos will do to prevent this problem.   I think the service like this is an unacceptable level for bussiness when comparing to other securities product companys.  I'm still waiting for satisfication survey from sophos.

Children
No Data