This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SEA Version 4.1.1.0 Acting Weird

I know that weird is not very technical but I couldn't come up with a better word.

Is anyone else seeing the weird things??

Here is few of the things so far that I have identified.

Time to Click blocks all most every thing.

Time to Click policy triggers when there is no URLs.

Time to Click doesn't re-write every URLs.  "Don't Re-write whitelisted URLs" is not checked.

Sandstorm policy doesn't always trigger when there are attachments.  Not good with all the toxic holiday emails flowing in.

Deliver and Approve Sender doesn't work for Additional policies that quarantine as spam.  The Deliver part does but not the Approve.

This is not part of the weird, it is just a major issue.

SPX is pretty much useless because more and more companies Block and Drop password protected file.  Why because the bad guys use this same technology to get a toxic payload to your desktop.  Even Sophos Blocks and Drop SPX.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Navar,

I have seen another thread here where Time of Click is not working as expected. I advise you to open a ticket with support. I am sure that a new fix will be released soon to fix these issues.

Let us know the Sophos Support answer.

Regards,

• Navar,

I have seen another thread here where Time of Click is not working as expected. I advise you to open a ticket with support. I am sure that a new fix will be released soon to fix these issues.

Let us know the Sophos Support answer.

Regards,

Children
No Data