This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Registration Service - Lost hoping on Sophos ?

Let me know how many days required Sophos to register the customers for their sold product ?

We bought the XG85 (SFOS 17.0.0 GA) Firewall by Last Friday 9th FEB,2018 and still waiting for the registration. I would like to know the problem of sophos to give the registration certificate to the customer after making the payments. 

Whenever we ask you dealership, sophos required 3-4 days to required to update the registration ? is that true ?  

Being competitive business, all major players started to give the self registration and sophos doesn't have the facilities ? what's the cause behind this ?

Regards,

Dr.sathiyaseelan

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Sathiyaseelan,

Thank you for letting us know. Please provide us few details of the reseller/partner who sold the device and from which region are you located. Alongside, I will move this thread to the General section as it is a registration query.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.