This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cyberoam Reset

I just reset my cyberoam and I could no longer access it again. The device is not accepting admin as password in CLI mode. it is giving Authentication fail.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

Good day!

You may reset the password on CRLoader by using Console cable.

1. Reboot the device.

2. On CLI, press enter continuously until option for CRLoader appear and its always option 0.

3. Go to Troubleshooting button.

4. Reset to default password.

5. The reboot the device.

Warm Regards,

Deo

Deo Angelo P. Lim | Technical Manager - Philippines

Sophos Certified Architect | Sophos Certified Sales Consultant | Cyberoam Certified Network Security Professional

ARMLINK COMPUTER CENTER

M +63 917 720 2755

E deo@armlinkccs.com

• Confirmed working!  

Timing is a bit tricky, wait until immediately after the POST beep on the Cyberoam to try continuous Enter key press.

I had to do this after importing configuration and selecting "Overwrite"

Note to all: If importing only selective exported configuration, use "Preserve" option.

If not a full export, it seemingly overwrites all other config with "null" values.

Hence the need for a full recover / reset procedure. 

Thanks

• Confirmed working!  

Timing is a bit tricky, wait until immediately after the POST beep on the Cyberoam to try continuous Enter key press.

I had to do this after importing configuration and selecting "Overwrite"

Note to all: If importing only selective exported configuration, use "Preserve" option.

If not a full export, it seemingly overwrites all other config with "null" values.

Hence the need for a full recover / reset procedure. 

Thanks

Children