This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

URL re-categorization - what's the address?

We have a Cyberoam CR35iNG Firewall UTM device

Previously we were able to use this portal: https://csc.cyberoam.com/

from there you clicked on Web Categorization, and it would take you to a form where you can resubmit a site with corrected categorization.

The Web Categorization link no longer works, it just forwards to Sophos support page, which is no help at all.

Whats going on?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Philip Mills,

you mean the Contact Support page? Perhaps not intuitive - but is Submit a Sample (which expands and offers among others Web Address (URL) ) what you are looking for?

Christian

• Not at all intuitive, and it doesn't sound correct.

That seems like its for submitting a malicious URL.

The URL I' want to submit has been incorrectly categorized by Sophos/Cyberoam and is therefore blocked.

In Cyberoam I used to be able to punch in the URL to check its existing categorization, and if it's incorrect, suggest the correct category.

Usually after a couple of days the site would be correctly categorized and the block lifted.

• Actually its correct.

after submitting, it shows me it will be assessed for re-categorization

so ... all good, except its totally un-intuitive.

Thanks!

• Hi,

Good day!

Please try it again as SophosXG Web categorization database is same with Cyberoam Web categorization database. 

Warm Regards,

Deo 

Deo Angelo P. Lim | Technical Manager - Philippines

Sophos Certified Architect | Sophos Certified Sales Consultant | Cyberoam Certified Network Security Professional

ARMLINK COMPUTER CENTER

M +63 917 720 2755

E deo@armlinkccs.com