This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Real-time monitoring of blocked requests

Hi,

One of our customers uses Cyberoam (CR100iNG - 10.6.6 MR-4). One of the software products they use comes with remote support; this remote support tool (GoTo) has been working but now it's not (Error message 12007 when I try to start a session).

When the other support company are trying to establish this connection I wanted to see if anything is being blocked from the PC in question out to the support tools servers by Cyberoam. Is this level of real-time logging available on-appliance (Local Reporting is set to 'on')

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi  

There is no such real-time logging available but you can try Live connection or Log viewer to see current traffic generated from the user system.

If the application is not working, please create a source IP based test firewall rule, place the rule on top and check with "Allow All" web and app filter policy and then apply restricted policy as per your requirement and check log viewer for web filter or app filter logs to where the application is getting denied.

Regards,

Keyur
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Support
    Sophos Support VideosKnowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts |
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link