This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cyberoam cr750ing - xp assigning different public IP to specific internal IP range (or vlan)

looking for some help.. I have a Cyberoam cr750iNG-XP... Because of cloud based filtering that we will be moving to next year.. I am hoping to utilize some of the different Public IP's that are assigned to us through our states K-20 network.. have one set of rules from our main IP address 169.204.239.170, and then our guest traffic that has a specific IP range assigned to it via DHCP.. to another public IP 168.99.64.10 that will then have a different set of rules applied to it.

I've been told we have a range of IP's that we can utilize.. but not sure how to do it. Currently all traffic from our district shows as 169.204.239.170, I want to currently use this for most traffic, but i would also like to assign another public IP we have 168.99.64.10  to all guest wifi data that leaves our school.. that way i can setup a filter rule for guest devices on our network. This is also on its own VLAN as well.. (if that matters)

I've tried assigning via NAT policy, everything within an ip range of 10.13.48.50 - 10.13.51.256 (our guest IP range) to the 168.99.64.10 range, but it still only reports back as 169.204.239.170.

Not sure what I need to do from here... Do I need to setup a different interface? 

Any help or guidance would be great. Thank you

This thread was automatically locked due to age.