This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cyberoam to sonicwall ipsec VPN

Hi,

I  have two firewalls ,one in main office (Cyberoam) and in branch office its sonicwall. I have done IPsec VPN . and it's showing UP. but no traffic is going in between.

Problem is with Cyberoam bridge. VPN is working with another subnet in same Cyberoam. But I need to connect to that bridged IP subnet.

Wifi and A Interface is bridged for data. And C interface for Voice. If I choose C interface for VPN it's working. I can ping devices in C interface from sonicwall(remote).

When I choose A interface as Local LAN , then I can't ping interface itself from remote.

Please give a solution to solve this. I need to connect to bridged subnet.

Thanks.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • HI Sunu ,

When you are testing the ping Scenario , you would need to check the Ping Request from Site A to Site B, You may use the UI based packet capture to check if the packet us traversed through the IPsec Tunnel . If So then please check on the remote end if the ICMP packet is received and routed to the destination. 

Please check if the Network on WIFI/A is added to the connection list and make sure that LAN to VPN is not NAtted. 

Regards,

Aditya Patel
    Global Escalation Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• HI Sunu ,

When you are testing the ping Scenario , you would need to check the Ping Request from Site A to Site B, You may use the UI based packet capture to check if the packet us traversed through the IPsec Tunnel . If So then please check on the remote end if the ICMP packet is received and routed to the destination. 

Please check if the Network on WIFI/A is added to the connection list and make sure that LAN to VPN is not NAtted. 

Regards,

Aditya Patel
    Global Escalation Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data