This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

White-listed Devices

Hi everyone,

1) In my company, I white-listed 160 devices to prevent them from frequent authentication. is there any way I can detect the data and bandwidth consumption from the 160 white-listed devices?

2) These 160 devices automatically use VPN to connect to remote sites and all data traffic passes through the Cisco VPN.

Is there a way to know the bandwidth consumption through this Cisco VPN?

3) How can I apply QoS settings, assign a high priority and dedicate some bandwidth to cisco VPN in my network. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
    1. Since you are using authentication , you may whitelisted using the Mac Address of the machine , this will not be useful when report is needed. You would need to configure the following > These 160 system assigned to Static DHCP > Create Clientless users based on the Host address assigned to the Static DHCP server. This way you can see the Username and the IP address and corelate with the reports. Make sure your traffic should have Application filter and Web filter to check your Usage. 
    2. When you apply the application filter the the data is recorded and in case you did not know cisco VPN use Port UDP: 4500 or UDP:500 so you can track how much usage was consumed in a day and can compare between username (Clientless users included).
    3. You may create a QOS policy  based on Service which is the port number mentioned in Point 2 and apply on the firewall rule or user's profile.

Regards,

Aditya Patel
    Global Escalation Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

1. Since you are using authentication , you may whitelisted using the Mac Address of the machine , this will not be useful when report is needed. You would need to configure the following > These 160 system assigned to Static DHCP > Create Clientless users based on the Host address assigned to the Static DHCP server. This way you can see the Username and the IP address and corelate with the reports. Make sure your traffic should have Application filter and Web filter to check your Usage. 
    2. When you apply the application filter the the data is recorded and in case you did not know cisco VPN use Port UDP: 4500 or UDP:500 so you can track how much usage was consumed in a day and can compare between username (Clientless users included).
    3. You may create a QOS policy  based on Service which is the port number mentioned in Point 2 and apply on the firewall rule or user's profile.

Regards,

Aditya Patel
    Global Escalation Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data