This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SFTP Publish in LAN over Cyberoam UTM

Dears,

I need help,  we are using Cyberoam UTM - CR1000iNG-XP.  I need to publish our SFTP running on Linux in LAN Zone, external vendor will use this SFTP for upload/Download of files.

Please help me with steps, do I need to create Virtual host for this and then create Firewall Rule ?  I also need that external vendor can only access this SFTP in or LAN, nothing else and they should also not be able to browse internet when they are in our SFTP which is in LAN Zone.

Much appreciated for the help. 

Warm Regards,

Saad

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Yes Mate you have to create virtual host and there are two options to create an automatic firewall rules or not. Specify the internal and external IP from WAN TO LAN who will accessed the server for access security you want to apply.

Warm Regards,

Deo Angelo P. Lim | Technical Manager - Philippines

Sophos Certified Architect | Sophos Certified Sales Consultant | Cyberoam Certified Network Security Professional

ARMLINK COMPUTER CENTER

M +63 917 720 2755

E deo@armlinkccs.com

• Yes Mate you have to create virtual host and there are two options to create an automatic firewall rules or not. Specify the internal and external IP from WAN TO LAN who will accessed the server for access security you want to apply.

Warm Regards,

Deo Angelo P. Lim | Technical Manager - Philippines

Sophos Certified Architect | Sophos Certified Sales Consultant | Cyberoam Certified Network Security Professional

ARMLINK COMPUTER CENTER

M +63 917 720 2755

E deo@armlinkccs.com

Children
No Data