This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anybody else having trouble with Sophos Support not responding to open tickets?

Hi, 

Anybody else having trouble with Sophos Support not responding to open tickets?  I created a ticket 3 weeks ago, I got a response immediately and we worked through the issue for a few days.  Then I sent in a SDU log and they asked for some time to review the log, and it's been 2 weeks.  I've sent multiple emails asking for updates.  I created a new ticket to ask for an update on the old ticket and got no response.  I've called the Support phone number and left a voicemail and received no call back.

I've had issues before that Sophos was really helpful in helping me work through my issue, but this is pretty poor.  

:51088

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,

We are facing big time trouble from Sophos support they don't respond to open tickets and in weeks if they response they only ask for SDU logs every time now fresh logs.

Even the 2nd level support is not that helpful. I think they need to be more educated and training about the product.

A big example: Yesterday their 2nd level support gut respond to more than a month old ticket and rather than fixing the raised issue he messed with the main production server.

Helpless,,,, where to contact now? We have over 2000 clients Lic. and I've no idea when this will be fixed and will be smooth. After this the support engineer took the SDU logs and asked for a day to check the logs and will get back with the solution hopefully.

Thanks

Regards

• Hello,

We are facing big time trouble from Sophos support they don't respond to open tickets and in weeks if they response they only ask for SDU logs every time now fresh logs.

Even the 2nd level support is not that helpful. I think they need to be more educated and training about the product.

A big example: Yesterday their 2nd level support gut respond to more than a month old ticket and rather than fixing the raised issue he messed with the main production server.

Helpless,,,, where to contact now? We have over 2000 clients Lic. and I've no idea when this will be fixed and will be smooth. After this the support engineer took the SDU logs and asked for a day to check the logs and will get back with the solution hopefully.

Thanks

Regards

Children