This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can anybody help me with an ISO image for XG?

I was planning to install an XG today, but when trying to download the ISO file, I receive an error (shown below).

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>4xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</RequestId>
<HostId>
/yX/+rOLzHKjp03qWYAa6zbQYRnkjhxvkjhdfkjghdfhgkdfjhkMI7Wb2LoNEUqi8=
</HostId>
</Error>

If anybody would share the ISO for a virtual appliance forXG, it would be highly appreciated (Dropbox link, OneDrive ... whatever works for you).

Thx!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm having this same problem.

I was attempting to download the XG "Firewall OS Software ISO for Intel Hardware" (as I am a home user and wanted to work on trying out XG this weekend).

I continue to receive the below web error... after going through the steps to accept the privacy policy, etc for the download, just as it should be starting the download this error appears.

Are there any mirror links or ways around this? I've tried multiple computers and web browsers with the same result.

Thanks,
    Stephen

• I created a ticket with Sophos support and they have acknowledged the issue, and forwarded it to the responsible team.

Their twitter support team also looked into it.

Well... I got a chance to look at pfSense instead of XG, so perhaps we will just use that instead.

• Thanks. It's good to know it's not just me.

Any indication how long it would take to be fixed?

I looked into pfSense briefly, does it have the same blocking/protection capabilities?

• Nope:

---

Thank you for Contacting Sophos Technical Support. 

I have raised concern about this issue to the DCO team as I am also getting same error. 

---

• FYI: Download has been working since sunday afternoon.

• Hi Everyone,

Kindly please DM me the support case# if you are still facing the download issue. There does not seem to be any issue as of this moment where I tried downloading the ISO from my account, however we will look into this on a case y case scenario.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Reply Children
No Data