This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How long to wait for support to respond?

Hi,

What is the normal time to wait for the support to respond with follow up feedback?

I've sent support ticket on Sep 14, received response immediately asking for log which I responded in the next few minutes.

But since then, I heard nothing back. I already asked for feedback on Sep 19 and also no response received.

Is it normal? 

My case #8350979

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Sounds a little abnormal to me.

should be able to help.

What's the issue out of interest and with which product?

• Hi Jack,

Flo contacted me, so the issue is progressing at the moment.

It is for Sophos end-point. It detected ROP exploit on MS Word and stopped the Word to open.

I'm currently excluding ROP exploit on Microsoft Word.

Let you know when I have more update. 

• Hi Patrick,

I presume you had to resort to this exclusion since this was affecting your productivity for a longer duration although we do not recommend this step in general. We have already highlighted the situation and I hope as I type this response, A Support Engineer should have jumped on call with you collecting more information on this one. Thank you for your kind time and patience on this. Please feel free to DM me in case you face any further difficulties in reaching out to the team.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Patrick,

I presume you had to resort to this exclusion since this was affecting your productivity for a longer duration although we do not recommend this step in general. We have already highlighted the situation and I hope as I type this response, A Support Engineer should have jumped on call with you collecting more information on this one. Thank you for your kind time and patience on this. Please feel free to DM me in case you face any further difficulties in reaching out to the team.

Regards,

Adithyan Thangaraj
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data