This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intercept X and Sophos Advanced Server Protection

How do I know if the Sophos Advanced Server Protection on my server has Intercept-X? How do I know this through Sophos Central? I need to be assured that another Crypto virus doesn't kill my server even when I had SASP installed last year. Apparently Intercept-X is now implemented with the latest license but how do I know this?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Raymond, 

To confirm if your server has the Intercept X enabled:

1. Login to the Central Account

2. On the left-hand side, click on Devices

3. On the right-hand side choose the from Category: Computers, Mobile Devices, and Servers (based on your requirement)

4. Now, you will find your machine listed

5. As shown in the screenshot below you can confirm if the Intercept X is installed or not.

Let me know if this helps resolve your query.

Haridoss Sreenivasan
    Technical Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Haridoss,

This is very helpful thanks. I have recently installed Intercept-X as a trial version but will see when the trial has expired if the checkmarks still show under the Intercept-X column. because according to my supplier, Intercept-X is included in the latest Server Protection package. Thanks for the help.

Kind regards

Raymond

• Hi Haridoss,

This is very helpful thanks. I have recently installed Intercept-X as a trial version but will see when the trial has expired if the checkmarks still show under the Intercept-X column. because according to my supplier, Intercept-X is included in the latest Server Protection package. Thanks for the help.

Kind regards

Raymond

Children
No Data