This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[Sophos Notification] Community Knowledgebase: Some customers are experiencing issues accessing KB articles

Hi Community,

Some customers are currently experiencing blank pages when trying to access KB articles on our community website. We are aware of this issue and are actively working to restore functionality for these KB articles. Please stay tuned for on-going updates. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

FloSupport | Community Support Engineer

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi All,

This issue has been resolved.  Thanks for your patience and we are sorry about the problem caused.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Communities Moderator, SOPHOS
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hello ruckus and FloSupport,

looks like the search fails to return a number of articles or fails on certain terms. No results in the kb for e.g. SAV.txt or PurgeDB.exe. Also had a hard time to dig up Purging old virtual machines from the Sophos database - purging returned No results, old gives just one and even database returns just two articles. Definitely not correct.

Christian

• Thanks for the alert   We had a sync issue with our articles yesterday and while that has been resolved we now need to re-index them fully.  We will hopefully have all articles coming through in the search later today.

I have put up a banner alert to advise of the issue.

I am sorry for the problems this will be causing.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Update: We did resolve the search issue yesterday.  However the index was broken during a test we ran and now needs to be rerun.  Hence if you search for articles...

...none are found.  The re-index has been started but will take 6-7 hours to full complete.  Note: Articles will be seen in the results before then, but the set may not be complete.

- - - - - - - - - - - -