• Update section "Updating the Gold Image" in KB-000039009

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • Central Endpoint & Intercept X
    • 0 Comments
    Update section "Updating the Gold Image" in KB-000039009 since controlled updates are replaced by software packages via policy assignment.
  • Article with bad link for addition details. Affects product compatibility with Configura CET

• Feedback
    • Completed (Content Update) on
    • 3 Comments
    There is the article at https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000036331?language=en_US&c__displayLanguage=en_US In there is a paragraph about Configura CET configuration changes needed for compatibility, but the link is broken, and no amount...
  • KB-000045458 - Update Cipher Suites and Config Location

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • Sophos (XG) Firewall
    • 1 Comment
    While reviewing the TLS cipher suites in use on our network, we noticed that our Sophos XG firewalls used a less than ideal set of defaults, and got ahead on implementing the suggestions described in KB-000045458. However, it seems that since the article...
  • Error in Uninstall Sophose Connect from macOS

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • Sophos (XG) Firewall
    • 0 Comments
    gives example: sudo /Library/Sophos Connect/uninstall.sh Shouldn't that sh script be prefaced with an @ sign?
  • Status dead on ssl vpn service. Reason: half invalid SSP site2site client connection.

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • Sophos (XG) Firewall
    • 3 Comments
    Hello Sophos team, Last week we had an issue with out xgs4500 and the ssl vpn being "status dead", after restarting it, because i needed to change dns values (#07293112 ). We tried some KB article and forum posts, were it stated that we need to regenerate...
  • handling of failing processes

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Whenever I get stuck by following the prescribed processes (from documentation) I am left without any hint of what to do next and where to find information about my particular scenario. When I search for anything of that nature in the documentation or...
  • Following documentation for SSD upgrade for KB-000045830 results in error.

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • Sophos (XG) Firewall
    • 3 Comments
    https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000045830 Has the section: Follow these steps to complete the installation: Sign in to the CLI console and enter 4 for Device console. To verify if the upgrade is available, enter the following command...
  • error on ZTNA article

• Feedback
    • Completed (Minor Issue) on
    • Sophos (XG) Firewall
    • 0 Comments
    https://docs.sophos.com/central/ZTNA/startup/en-us/setup/AddDNSSettings/ The domain example should be either xxxx.company.net or xxxx.mycompany.net. Eg. gateway domain name: ztna.company.net, resource name: wiki.company.net
  • Clarify the vpn_portal_port option

• Feedback
    • Completed (Content Update) on
    • Sophos (XG) Firewall
    • 2 Comments
    I had created a PRO file with the gateway, user_portal_port and vpn_portal_ports options, but I am unable to connect. Working with support on ticket 07276419, I found the user_portal_port is NOT supposed to be directed to the User Portal port (5443...
  • KB-000045876, Sophos Email: Mailflow certificate-based connector

• Feedback
    • Under Review on
    • Sophos Email
    • 4 Comments
    Migrate more than five domains through Sophos Support: B: App registrations , then All applications. Even though the screenshots shows "App registrations" it might be confusing for some. (it was for me). Thanks