This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Migration SEC 5.5.2 to a new win 2019 server

I have SEC 5.5.2 installed on win server 2008R2 and want to migrate the same version to a new win server 2019. I follow the latest guide 'Sophos Enterprise Console - server to server migration guide (5.5 and later)'. Over the last years SEC was upgraded several times on the old server.

In step 6.3.7 (Backup up data...) of the guide several files and one folder should be copied, but the file 'BackupRestore.proj' is not available in the source folder.

Step 8.4 (Restore database...) is to restore the database on the new server. When I run the command, it is aborted with the following error message (unfortunately in German only):

C:\ProgramData\Sophos\ManagementServer\Backup\DataBackupRestore>DataBackupRestore -action=restore -datasourcetype=Database
Are you sure you want to restore database in all? (Y/N)
y
Starting restore (PATCH subsystem):
Restoring database...
Die Datei oder Assembly "Sophos.Management.AclUtil, Version=5.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=de0bf95988edb40b" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

Is there a connection to the missing file?

Can anybody help please?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data