This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AutoCad Crashed Post Sophos Installation

We already try to excluse paths mentioned in this doc https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Are-there-antivirus-exclusions-I-can-implement-to-make-programs-run-better.html however, the app still on crashing.

Any recommendations?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Joyce,

There isn't a simple answer to this. We would need to start a component isolation process by turning off features of the product until we find the one interfering. It might not be the malware scanner itself - we have other elements that protect the computer.

Since this can be an involved process - I would suggest you contact our support department to open a case.

RichardP

Program Manager, Support Readiness | CISSP | Sophos Technical Support
    Support Videos | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

• Hi Joyce,

There isn't a simple answer to this. We would need to start a component isolation process by turning off features of the product until we find the one interfering. It might not be the malware scanner itself - we have other elements that protect the computer.

Since this can be an involved process - I would suggest you contact our support department to open a case.

RichardP

Program Manager, Support Readiness | CISSP | Sophos Technical Support
    Support Videos | Product Documentation | @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

Children
No Data