This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Av 10.8.4.2 Script for unistallation

Hi 

i need to unistall form several machine in my company this sw e reinstall it after that (i am using SCCM ditribution) . May you sendi me the right script for that?

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Giancarlo Ficano,

need to uninstall [and] reinstall it after that
    Indeed 10.8.4.2?  Not sure if it was ever Recommended. Anyway, 10.8.4.x is from 2019 and the endpoints should have upgraded to a newer version quite some time ago. Is this the reason you think you need to uninstall?
    Please see this How to uninstall article if you want to script it. That the endpoints have failed to upgrade suggests the possibility of a failed uninstall of one of the components - in this case the script will likewise fail.You'll note the reference to SophosZAP, please read the warnings.

Christian

• Hello Giancarlo Ficano,

need to uninstall [and] reinstall it after that
    Indeed 10.8.4.2?  Not sure if it was ever Recommended. Anyway, 10.8.4.x is from 2019 and the endpoints should have upgraded to a newer version quite some time ago. Is this the reason you think you need to uninstall?
    Please see this How to uninstall article if you want to script it. That the endpoints have failed to upgrade suggests the possibility of a failed uninstall of one of the components - in this case the script will likewise fail.You'll note the reference to SophosZAP, please read the warnings.

Christian

Children
No Data