This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Endpoint 9.x per MacOS

Hello,

i'm looking for a way to install an old version of the Sophos Endpoint Agent on a Mac (Catalina or Mojave). It would be nice if it still could connect to the Sophos Central.

The reason why i need to do this is because a client of ours use Cisco Anyconnect VPN with a system scan to detect Antivirus and Anti-malware and their versions. From my test Sophos version 10.0 do not get recognized. I tried to install the 9.x version of the Sophos Home client and everything works like it should but i can't connect the client to the Sophos Central console.

So, does anyone have an offline installer for the 9.x Sophos Endpoint Agent client or a way to install it?

Thank you

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Sophos User3220,

won't do you much good. Even if it can connect it will update to the latest version. V10 has been released in August, a decent compliance scanner should have been updated by now.

Christian

• Hello, thank you for your answer, i'm trying to check with the client to see if they can update the compliance list but it looks like it use a third-party list (OPSWAT) that stop at version 9.x

Back to the eventual 9.x client connected to the console, shouldn't i be able to block the update with a policy? 

• Hello, thank you for your answer, i'm trying to check with the client to see if they can update the compliance list but it looks like it use a third-party list (OPSWAT) that stop at version 9.x

Back to the eventual 9.x client connected to the console, shouldn't i be able to block the update with a policy? 

Children