This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Para soporte tecnico en Venezuela?

Buenas, quisiera saber si hay posibilidades para soporte por llamada desde aqui Venezuela

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

This community group is for malware-Sophos related question. Please post these general queries in the Community Chat section for better responses. Also, please subscribe to the respective group so that I can have this question moved. 

Please let me know your preferred language for technical support so that I can suggest the best option to move forward. We offer support in English (24*7) and local language support (Italian, German, Spanish, French, Japanese) only during local business hours.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi  

This community group is for malware-Sophos related question. Please post these general queries in the Community Chat section for better responses. Also, please subscribe to the respective group so that I can have this question moved. 

Please let me know your preferred language for technical support so that I can suggest the best option to move forward. We offer support in English (24*7) and local language support (Italian, German, Spanish, French, Japanese) only during local business hours.

Regards,

Gowtham Mani
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support

Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children