Applicable CCC Version: 02.00.0 Build 072 onwards
By default, Cyberoam Central Console Appliances are shipped with one Administrator user: Super Administrator user. Since the Super Administrator account has all privileges and access to the Web Admin Console as well as CLI, thepassword can be changed from Cyberoam Web Admin Console and CLI console both.
For other Administrator users, the password can be changed using Web Admin Console only.
Change Password of CCC Administrator.
Using CLI Console
1. Logon to the CLI Console using existing password.
2. Choose option 2. CCC System Configuration.
3. Choose sub-option 1. Set Console Password.
4. Specify the new password and confirm with same password. Press Enter and the new password will be changed successfully.
ONLY Super Administrator Password can be changed through the CLI Console.
Web Admin Console
You must be logged on to the Web Admin Console as an administrator with Read-Write permission for Management Console > Central Management.
1. Go to Management Console > CCC Management > Administration > Users and click to select the admin user.
2. In the Edit User dialog box, click Change Password.
3. Specify the new password and confirm with the same. Click OK to change the password successfully.
Document Version 1.0 – 28 January, 2015
Every comment submitted here is read (by a human) but we do not reply to specific technical questions. For technical support post a question to the community. Or click here for new feature/product improvements. Alternatively for paid/licensed products open a support ticket.