Sophos AP/APX users may experience issues registering to Sophos Central. More info available here: Central Wireless
All Cyberoam appliances are shipped with a unique SSL CA Certificate which is used in HTTPS Deep Scan Inspection. This article describes how you can download Cyberoam's SSL CA Certificate and install it in your local browser and machine
To download and install the Certificate in your browser and local machine, follow the steps given below.
Step 2: Install Certificate in Trusted Certification List in your Browser
· On the right corner of the Address Bar, click on Chrome Tools button and click Settings.
· Click Show advanced settings... and scroll down to HTTPS/SSL.
· Click Manage Certificates... to display the Certificates window.
· Switch to Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab and click the Import button to start Certificate Import Wizard.
· Download the SSL CA Certificate as shown in step 1.
· Once downloaded, double-click the Certificate. This launches Keychain Access and displays Certificate Not Trusted Warning.
· Click theOperabutton on the top left corner of the screen and clickSettings.
· Switch toPrivacy & Securitytab.
· UnderHTTPS/SSL, clickManage Certificates…to display the Certificates window.
· Switch toTrusted Root Certification Authoritiestaband click theImportbutton to start Certificate Import Wizard.
· Import the Certificate downloaded in step 1 using this wizard.
Every comment submitted here is read (by a human) but we do not reply to specific technical questions. For technical support post a question to the community. Or click here for new feature/product improvements. Alternatively for paid/licensed products open a support ticket.