For core agents that are not on the 2.20.10 version because they were not enrolled in the EAP, will the new architecture updates still take place starting in February 2022? I feel like I can interpret the KB article two different ways.
- Only current customers in the EAP will receive the updated architecture.
- Any existing customer will begin to see the changes when they eventually update to the 2.20.10 version through normal updating cycles.
When are these changes due to take place?
- Customers running the New Endpoint Protection Features Early Access Program will already have these changes.
- Existing customers (including license renewals) will be migrated to the new architecture over a period of time, starting February 2022.
- New Sophos Central customers will receive the updated agent in February 2022.
Note: Existing customer devices will only be migrated if on Core Agent 2.20.10 or later.
I want to make sure I understand the new changes before we start having conversations with our customers as we are an MSSP.
This thread was automatically locked due to age.