This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Device Encryption

I'm trying to encrypt devices that were formerly encrypted but got kicked out and it's hard because of TPM.Is there a way i can encrypt these devices like 50 devices bypassing TPM without using BitLockler 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Yes you can encrypt not using TPM - but I think your whole question needs some more thought/design. Sophos SafeGuard is now EOL, so you'd need to use Sophos Central. TPM 2.0 is the current standard and should be on most modern devices - business models at least. Indeed TPM 1.2 has been out a LONG time, so I'd expect most modern devices to have this. If you're using any kind of modern MDM too - you'll need TPM. How many devices are you talking about and do they have TPM that's disabled - or not at all?

• The device don't have tpm turned on and i will have to have the devices to go to bios to turn on tpm but i don't have the devices in person but i can remote into the devices