This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

License Query

Hi Everyone,

I have renewed the license recently and I tried to find out the XML file from the My sophos portal but it shows default license XML which has 5 regular licenses and it is not my license.

Would you please guide how can I obtain the newly renewed license XML file to import it to the Safeguard Console?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Log into the console with MAINMSO rights (or with the MAINMSO account). Click the root (top left). Then select the Licenses tab. If the Licenses tab is NOT present, you'll need to log back in with a higher perms account. Click the "Import License file..." button bottom left and select your XML file. 

• Log into the console with MAINMSO rights (or with the MAINMSO account). Click the root (top left). Then select the Licenses tab. If the Licenses tab is NOT present, you'll need to log back in with a higher perms account. Click the "Import License file..." button bottom left and select your XML file. 

Children
No Data