This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cyberoam CR300i

Hi there!

Can anybody help me how to use an old cyberoam cr300i hardware? I have one but not able to use because the subscription is expired. 

Anyone if can help me make the device up I would be grateful.

Thanks

Sriyankar

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi Sriyankar, 

Cyberoam CR300i is declared end-of-life in April 2019 and the entire line-up of Cyberoam firewalls are will be in end-of-life by 31st March 2021.

More info here: www.cyberoam.com/endoflife.html

However, If you would want to play around with the hardware, You can re-image your CR300i with SFOS home version and use it with Home-License.

To enter CR-Loader you need to keep the BAUD Rate 9600 and keep hitting Enter when the appliance boots/reboots.

Moving this thread to Cyberoam OS group.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi Sriyankar, 

Cyberoam CR300i is declared end-of-life in April 2019 and the entire line-up of Cyberoam firewalls are will be in end-of-life by 31st March 2021.

More info here: www.cyberoam.com/endoflife.html

However, If you would want to play around with the hardware, You can re-image your CR300i with SFOS home version and use it with Home-License.

To enter CR-Loader you need to keep the BAUD Rate 9600 and keep hitting Enter when the appliance boots/reboots.

Moving this thread to Cyberoam OS group.

Children
No Data