This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SOPHOS XG ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATION

Good Day

Isnt Sophos offering free certification during this pandemic like other vendors, i want to certify sophos XG Administrator

regards

Lovemore Gurungo

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Sophos provides admin training for all customers at www.sophos.com/.../training.aspx. This can also be done online (especially during the COVID-19 era). I'm not sure, but I think by visiting www.sophos.com/customertraining you can register for the online training for free. You will need a SophosID for this. You may need a XG appliance or a Sophos Central instance linked to the SophosID you are using.

Cheers ✌

Intrusus
    Sophos Certified Engineer | Sophos Certified Technician

private lab:
    XG firewall with SFOS 18.0.3 MR-3
    Intercept X Advanced (for Server) with EDR EAP latest
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link

• Sophos provides admin training for all customers at www.sophos.com/.../training.aspx. This can also be done online (especially during the COVID-19 era). I'm not sure, but I think by visiting www.sophos.com/customertraining you can register for the online training for free. You will need a SophosID for this. You may need a XG appliance or a Sophos Central instance linked to the SophosID you are using.

Cheers ✌

Intrusus
    Sophos Certified Engineer | Sophos Certified Technician

private lab:
    XG firewall with SFOS 18.0.3 MR-3
    Intercept X Advanced (for Server) with EDR EAP latest
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link

Children
No Data