This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IPSec VPN

Hello,

I have a challenge with our NATted Site-Site IPSec VPN setup. Problem is users cannot access the internet when the VPN connection is on, but can access resources on the remote site. Our firewall is a CR25iNG. The network admin managing the remote site says our LAN IPs are supposed to be NATted (or PATted) on our firewall towards the IPSec tunnel so that users can connect to the remote site through the tunnel without any further configuration on their PCs, that i have to configure the firewall so that when an IP from our LAN tries to reach the remote subnets the IP is translated to the static IP they gave me, with the firewall policy through the IPSec tunnel. Now i have already done this but doesnt seem to change anything, Have i missed something?

Thanks,

Jasper

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi guys,

I need assistance on a set up we have here. We currently have an ISP provided router than can only do VPN software Pass through, but we need an IPSec connection to our data center.

We now bought a TPLINK-600VPN that can do IPSec, but need assistance on the connection.

I need to understand how I can be able to use the IPSec on the TPLink to connect to our data center. Any help would be appreciated.

• Hi guys,

I need assistance on a set up we have here. We currently have an ISP provided router than can only do VPN software Pass through, but we need an IPSec connection to our data center.

We now bought a TPLINK-600VPN that can do IPSec, but need assistance on the connection.

I need to understand how I can be able to use the IPSec on the TPLink to connect to our data center. Any help would be appreciated.

Children
No Data