I'd like to introduce Aditya, a Technical Support Engineer out of the Sophos Ahmedabad office who is dedicated to the Sophos Community and providing support via Twitter (find us @SophosSupport). Aditya has just recently joined Sophos and we're glad to have him on board!

Tell us a little bit about your background:

"I was raised in both Malaysia and India, and since I have spent equal time in both countries I can’t mention one without the other. I have a Bachelor of Engineering degree from Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication and I have also completed my Masters from Auckland University of Technology in Wireless Sensor Networks. I recently joined Sophos as a Network and Security Technical Support Engineer for Cyberoam and XG Products based out of Ahmedabad."

What is your role at Sophos?

"My primary responsibility is to support Sophos Central and Endpoints, but I don't stop there! I will also be providing support for Sophos XG in both the Community and through our @SophosSupport channel."

What are your interests/hobbies outside of work?

"Outside work, I love to go out for food and spend time with my family. I also enjoy basketball, swimming and experimenting with software and hardware."

Find Aditya in the Community here, and look for him on Twitter, initials ^ap. 

Parents Comment Children
No Data