Hi All,

We have created a short survey to gather feedback on whether we should offer additional channels for contacting Sophos Technical Support via messaging apps. Currently customers can correspond with Support via phone, web form, email, web portal (SophServ), Live Chat, and Twitter.

It’s a very short survey and we would appreciate hearing from you!

Link to survey This survey is now closed (April 15th 2019).

Thanks,

Parents
  • Now having a little more experience with support, one more thing I would add is that I opened a ticket this morning on the SophServ site and was unable to upload a file with my screen shots.  The link redirects to the community page and I have no idea where it's trying to send me to to upload my file.  Get a support board that will do everything in one place.  Too many sites to log into and it's very confusing between sites.

Comment
  • Now having a little more experience with support, one more thing I would add is that I opened a ticket this morning on the SophServ site and was unable to upload a file with my screen shots.  The link redirects to the community page and I have no idea where it's trying to send me to to upload my file.  Get a support board that will do everything in one place.  Too many sites to log into and it's very confusing between sites.

Children
No Data