Occasional Visitor
MarkONeill

How do I find out when my Sophos Endpoint Security and Control will expire?

Hello,

How do I find out when my Sophos Endpoint Security and Control will expire? I can't seem to find an information in the menus on when it is due to expire? Surely there must be a field somewhere with this information in?

Kind regards,

Mark

Executive VIP
jak

Re: How do I find out when my Sophos Endpoint Security and Control will expire?

Hi,

http://www.sophos.com/en-us/support/retirements.aspx

is the main retirement doc. This will detail when a major version is to be retired.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Jak

Occasional Visitor
MarkONeill

Hi Jak,

Interesting information you provided me with.

But I am more interested in when my "subscription" expires?

Cheers,

Mark

Executive VIP
QC

Hello Mark,

you should have received this information (start date/expiry date) together with your credentials (License schedule). AFAIK there is no viewable "online version" (either SEC or Sophos website).

Anyway I always got a reminder by email a few weeks before the expiry date.

Christian

Occasional Visitor
MarkONeill

Hi Christian,

The IT company I work for have recently taken on a new client. We are performing an audit of the new clients systems as they do not have this information. 

I do not have access to the registering email account. I simply have access to the administrator account on the terminal services server on which Sophos is installed.

Are you telling me there is no way from within the application to locate a subscription expiry date? I find this a bit hard to believe as every other AV software manufacturer has an "license screen" somewhere that displays current subscription status and the date to which it will end.

Cheers,

Mark

Executive VIP
QC

Hello Mark,

as I said, I've never seen a date anywhere. Dunno why this is so and I've never really missed it. If your client has "lost" this information it can be requested from the reseller or the sales office for the region. 

Cheers

Christian 

Executive VIP
QC

Hello Mark,

sorry that I didn't think of the place where you can look up the license period: If you link the MySophos account with the customer's download credentials (that's the Product License username and password - guess at least these are known) the aforementioned page will list the license start and end dates.

Christian